My disjointed thoughts
Swim
Swirl
Come together
Break apart
Disjointed
No pattern
My disjointed thoughts
Parts
Drift
Now they wander
So confused
Find rhythm
None was found
My disjointed thoughts
Float
Stop
Now tumble on
Crumble down
Rebuilding
Disjointed
My disjointed thoughts
Hello, and welcome to my blog! I'm astroshadow and I've created this blog as a place to post and talk about my artwork and writing projects. I welcome any feedback you might have and am happy to answer questions about my art and writing and talk about whatever projects you might be working on as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Darkness - Ander Belasko Earth - Conall James Volkov Lightning - Rela Nicole Vida Light - Martha Alina Robertson
-
This bitter white flower Prone to trampling feet The horrid winds will beat A heart so cold, like glass will shatter Cruel blizza...
No comments:
Post a Comment