Tick Tock
I sit awake
I stare
Tick tock
Tick tock
A minute.
Tick Tock
I sit awake
It's dark here
Tick tock
There goes an hour
Tick tock
Tick Tock
Has it been a day?
Tick tock
Tick Tock
Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock, tick tock, tick tock, tick... tock... tick...
tick...
I found a tally
Seems it's been a year
tick...
tock...
Does anyone even care...
tick...
Hello, and welcome to my blog! I'm astroshadow and I've created this blog as a place to post and talk about my artwork and writing projects. I welcome any feedback you might have and am happy to answer questions about my art and writing and talk about whatever projects you might be working on as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Darkness - Ander Belasko Earth - Conall James Volkov Lightning - Rela Nicole Vida Light - Martha Alina Robertson
-
This bitter white flower Prone to trampling feet The horrid winds will beat A heart so cold, like glass will shatter Cruel blizza...
No comments:
Post a Comment