I often feel
cold
and detached
You see this
in what I say
Or more
in what I write.
Cold
So very cold
and numb.
Clinical.
Sterile.
Just deliver the message
And leave you empty.
It's freezing
And these are my words
So...
So...
C
o
l
d.
Hello, and welcome to my blog! I'm astroshadow and I've created this blog as a place to post and talk about my artwork and writing projects. I welcome any feedback you might have and am happy to answer questions about my art and writing and talk about whatever projects you might be working on as well.
Monday, December 31, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Darkness - Ander Belasko Earth - Conall James Volkov Lightning - Rela Nicole Vida Light - Martha Alina Robertson
-
This bitter white flower Prone to trampling feet The horrid winds will beat A heart so cold, like glass will shatter Cruel blizza...
No comments:
Post a Comment