So here's another drawing of my lightning girl this time digital and a back view. I'm thinking there's definiely going to be some dimension type travel in this story but there's a lot of world building that still needs to be done on that front. On another note I think I'm going to solidify this girl's in story age as 11 years old.
Hello, and welcome to my blog! I'm astroshadow and I've created this blog as a place to post and talk about my artwork and writing projects. I welcome any feedback you might have and am happy to answer questions about my art and writing and talk about whatever projects you might be working on as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Darkness - Ander Belasko Earth - Conall James Volkov Lightning - Rela Nicole Vida Light - Martha Alina Robertson
-
This bitter white flower Prone to trampling feet The horrid winds will beat A heart so cold, like glass will shatter Cruel blizza...

No comments:
Post a Comment